I've been fortunate to do a number of webinars through the years. Most of them have been about things that allow us to raise our game related to the HR services we provide to the companies we work for.
I'm doing a webinar this Thursday, November 30th at 2pm EST - and THIS ONE IS ALL FOR YOU - NOT FOR YOUR COMPANY.
The official title is "5 Ways HR Pros Can Use “Framing” To Drive Results, Influence and Authority". The street smart title is "Never Allow People Who Don't Respect You or HR to Use You Again".
Full description below - I hope you'll join me, because I'm pretty passionate about this one.
5 Ways HR Pros Can Use “Framing” To Drive Results, Influence and Authority
The best talent – not good talent, not good to great talent, but the BEST – have one thing in common:
The most talented people consistently "frame" their goals, work and outcomes via varied communication strategies.
What is “framing”? And how can you harness its power?
Join Saba and Fistful of Talent Founder Kris Dunn as we answer those questions and more during our November 30th webinar, 5 Ways HR Pros Can Use “Framing” To Drive Results, Influence and Authority.
Gain insights into:
• How A Players use framing to communicate goals, challenges, progress, wins and finished work product.
• The importance of integrating a variety of communication techniques to enhance awareness and visibility – including face-to-face communications, email, reporting and more.
• Mastering different communications styles to influence peers, direct managers and skip-level executives in your organization.
• How effective framing leads to career opportunities and continuous development.
• How to foster the framing competency in managers and employees you serve as an HR pro.
Take control of the narrative. Register today for 5 Ways HR Pros Can Use “Framing” To Drive Results, Influence and Authority.