The HR Blog Power Rankings - Week of 9/10/07 [sponsored by the HR Capitalist]
September 13, 2007
Good Poll Results - Oklahoma drills Miami and moves from #8 to #3 in the College Football Top 25...
Bad Poll Results - Michigan drop-kicks their first two games to App State and Oregon and drops out of the same poll....
What about the HR Blogs?
The HR Capitalist is proud to announce the HR Blog Power Rankings for the week of 9/10/07! Rankings below reflect blog entries from August 12th to September 11th across 112 HR-related blogs. How do we rank them? Check out the complete Poll Methodology here...
The short version the methodology is that I have my Google Reader set up to read all 112 blogs for the period in question. Using the star feature, I identify the entries I would recommend to my HR colleagues. The more recommendations, the higher the power ranking and the poll position.
See what rants and riffs spurred my recommendation here...
In our opinion, the top 25 and those also receiving votes represent the best of the HR/Human Capital Blogs. Thanks to all listed here for your commitment to HR/Human Capital community!
1.(Tie) Compensation Force (Power Rating- 8, Last Poll - #1)
1.(Tie) KnowHR Blog (Power Rating- 8, Last Poll - #16)
3. Pennsylvania Employme
4. 8 hours
5. Trizle (Power Rating- 5, Last Poll - #24)
6. The Business of Management - John Hollon (Power Rating- 5, Last Poll - #6)
7. Knowledge Infuser (Power Rating- 5, Last Poll - #25)
8. Fortify Your Oasis (Power Rating- 5, Last Poll - #9)
9. Incentive Intelligenc
10. Jon Ingham
11. Jim Stroud 2.0 (Power Rating- 5, Last Poll - #15)
12. Execupundit (Power Rating- 5, Last Poll - NR)
13. Evil HR Lady (Power Rating- 5, Last Poll - #11)
14. The Career Revolution (Power Rating- 4, Last Poll - #13)
15. HR Thoughts (Power Rating- 4, Last Poll - #4)
16. All Things Workplace (Power Rating- 4, Last Poll - #23)
17. Three Star Leadership - Wally Bock (Power Rating- 3, Last Poll - #7)
18. systematicHR (Power Rating- 3, Last Poll - #2)
19. Ask a Manager (Power Rating- 2, Last Poll - #8)
20. The Human Capitalist (Power Rating- 2, Last Poll - #10)
21. Taleo Blog (Power Rating- 2, Last Poll - #17)
22. Employee Evolution (Power Rating- 2, Last Poll - #12)
23. The Work Clinic (Power Rating- 2, Last Poll - #25)
24. McArthur's Rant (Power Rating- 2, Last Poll - #22)
25. The Future of Work We
Also Receiving Votes: XpertHR
On Probation/Not Eligible For Poll - The HR Capitalist (Please Read Anyway!!!)
Thanks so much for this. What a great listing.
Posted by: EvilHrLady | September 13, 2007 at 06:35 AM
Kris, thanks so much. I really appreciate it. It does feel sometimes when we're all writing that it just goes into the ether. This approach is the Horton Hears a Who affirmation. Cheers, man!
Posted by: Frank Roche | September 13, 2007 at 01:37 PM
Thanks for the time and effort you are putting into the HR blogging community with this list - and for the recognition. Don't know that I can hold this spot long with the great posting being done by Frank (Congrats to KnowHR!) and others on the list, but I appreciate being there this week!
Posted by: Ann Bares | September 13, 2007 at 03:08 PM
Tips to be number one in Seo challengeBusby Seo Challenge
Posted by: Busby Seo Challenge | August 20, 2008 at 09:51 AM
Posted by: Busby SEO Challege | August 28, 2008 at 05:10 AM
Posted by: kabonfootprint | September 08, 2008 at 11:22 AM
This is really a great reading with really great collection of HR Blogs.
At a time of global downturn where people are looking for some good advice which will help them to shape the future. Just like many of us, many companies are also looking after HR Outsourcing companies. It has become absolutely necessary for companies in every business to look at cost cutting measures and Professional Employer Organization (PEO) organizations have become the ultimate way to achieve this.
www.hroplus.com is one of the leading and dependable HR Outsourcing service provider. Their experienced professionals do a in-depth study of Organization setup and then come out with HR Outsourcing solutions covering HRIS, Payroll Administration, Benefits administration, HR administration , Risk Management etc.
Posted by: Mark | August 26, 2009 at 02:36 PM
This is informative article. It is helpful in collecting important information about blog writing. One can easily find tips on blogs in HR by going through this post. Thanks for putting your efforts & sharing it. Keep It Up!!
Posted by: Van Hire Sheffield | June 04, 2011 at 06:35 AM