First up, you're wondering what Tim Sackett day is. OK, I'll tell you.
Tim Sackett day happened for the first time two years ago. My shout out to Tim can be found here. The whole damn thing was tongue in cheek because Tim was a quality HR pro with a decent blog who was constantly getting stiffed by those who create "Best Of" lists, awards in HR and all that stuff. And he didn't like it. So gave him max PR.
But then, a funny thing happened. The HR community decided to honor an under-appreciated Talent pro last year on the 2nd annual Tim Sackett day - without a tongue in cheek. Paul Hebert, one of the greats, was honored.
This year marks the 3rd annual Tim Sackett day and we're honoring someone who is truly great, but never asks for attention. Master sourcer and FOT writer Kelly Dingee.
Congrats to Kelly, the honoree of the 3rd Annual Tim Sackett Day.
Here's 5 things I love about Kelly Dingee:
1. She's Deep. No one knows more about sourcing candidates in America. She's the best.
2. She's Kind. Talking to her is easy like Sunday morning. (#lionelrichie) She has a unique way about making you feel good about the world.
3. She's a giver. Almost ever post she does on FOT is full of gifts to those that want to get better at sourcing.
4. She doesn't go looking for fame. She''ll be embarrassed that Tim Sackett day is honoring her.
5. She's loyal. She works for a great company. I've often thought about trying to steal her, but she's just too damn good, honest and all "do the right thing"-ish.
Happy Tim Sackett day Kelly Dingee. You're one of the best and you don't get your due. Like biggie once said, if you don't know, now you know... HR
(Check out all the gifts Kelly has given the world at FOT by clicking here for her FOT library.)