My Photo

« Stuff the Capitalist (aka KD) Likes - My Adidas.... | Main | Primer On What The HR Capitalist Will Be Talking About at HR Tech in Chicago... »

August 17, 2009


Jennifer---Just another People Mgr

I think that you can still have international experience without moving out of the country! If the company you work for has business outside of the US and you help support that business or division on a regular basis. Doesn't that give you international experience??

For example: if you are VP of People and your company decides to expand oversees and you assist with the onboarding of those employees and you are involved with every aspect of human resources and supporting those people, doesn't that give you international experience?? You would still have to know all the international laws and have to know the specifics regarding hiring local nationals in that particular country, right??

Maybe not but I think that would give you the international experience without traveling abroad.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner