Who am I? Who cares? Good questions. It's my site so I'm going to tap into the slow summer months once in a awhile by telling you more about who I am - via a "Stuff I Like" series. Nothing too serious, just exploring the micro-niche that resides at the base of all of our lives. Potshots encouraged in the comments.
Today, I'm hoping to focus on something that everyone can relate to - my favorite fast food, which is TACO BELL.
Five Reasons why the Capitalist hearts Taco Bell:
1. It's cheap and I've got a family to feed. Feeding four people on the fly, I'm in and out in under $15. That's my kind of drive through.
2. It's simple. How many tacos do you want? Easy to add it all up without too much complexity. Caveman likey.
3. It can be relatively healthy related to other fast food, and I'm not looking to be fat or have fat kids. Better to have a mega-fry from Burger King or a fresco burrito? The answer is obvious...
4. The peeps at my Taco Bell actually greet you on the drive through mic in a real way and say thanks. Nice...
5. Did I mention it's cheap and I'm not looking to have a fat family?
My only complaint with Taco Bell is classic ugly American. I actually have to drive 4 miles to get to it. Why is there not one just outside my suburban neighborhood? Surely the demographics support it.
My name is KD, and my digestive system can and does support Taco Bell as one of the four food groups (along with Starbucks, pasta and Diet Mountain Dew).